ReGen Effluent at a glance
Roll over numbers for more information
1EVERY DAY FARM DAIRY EFFLUENT IS COLLECTED FROM THE DAIRY SHED AND OTHER AREAS.
2EFFLUENT IS STORED IN THE POND OR TANK UNTIL GROUND CONDITIONS ARE RIGHT FOR IRRIGATING ONTO LAND.
3DAILY MEASUREMENTS SPECIFIC TO YOUR FARM’S RAINFALL, EFFLUENT POND, SOIL MOISTURE AND SOIL TEMPERATURE ARE TRANSMITTED TO REGEN’S SECURE DATABASE.
4BASED ON THIS INFORMATION, AS WELL AS SOIL RISK AND IRRIGATOR TYPE, REGEN CALCULATES THE EXACT AMOUNT OF EFFLUENT THAT CAN BE SAFELY SPREAD.
5You receive this recommendation via a daily text message and email. It includes:
- If you should irrigate today or not
- If yes, how many millimeters can be safely spread
- Your soil temperature
- Rainfall in the last 24 hours
6You can log into a secure website at your convenience to get further information about your farms conditions.
- Daily measurements specific to your farm’s rainfall, effluent pond, soil moisture and soil temperature are transmitted to ReGen’s secure database.
- You receive a recommendation based on this information, as well as soil risk and irrigator type, via a daily text message and email. It includes:
- if you should irrigate today or not
- if yes, how many millimetres can be safely spread
- your soil temperature
- rainfall in the last 24 hours.
- You can then irrigate with confidence, knowing that you’re within compliance guidelines.
- You can log on to a secure website at your convenience to get further information about your farm’s conditions.
Proven and reliable equipment.
- A range of sensors are installed on your farm.
- Solar powered or mains powered options.
- Booster antennae or wireless options for improved data transmission in poor mobile coverage areas.